When you support CEJ, you make a difference for low-income and elderly Oregonians all across the state. Your support helps legal aid serve people with the most critical legal needs—food, shelter, medical care, income maintenance, and physical safety. About forty percent of legal aid’s cases involve family law, usually helping victims of domestic violence, and almost eighty percent of legal aid’s clients are women, most with children to support. Join us in supporting legal aid in Oregon!
You can help us bring justice home.
You may see photos from the event on our events page or our Facebook page.
Legal aid is an essential service in Marion and Polk Counties and all over the state. Your support at the luncheon and beyond helps to create a more fair legal system and address unmet legal needs. By giving back to our profession, we affirm the belief that justice for all is a right, not a privilege.
- Dog Days - Gift Basket for A Good Dog (Donated by Smith Freed & Eberhard)
- JORDANA LOUGHRAN
- Pacific Northwest Care Package – featuring items from Jacobsen Salt Co. and Parcel (Donated by Tonkon Torp)
- JULIE SAMPLES
- Specialty Wine Basket (Donated by Miller Nash Graham & Dunn)
- ANN ARMSTRONG
- Movie and Beer Basket – beer, movie tickets, candy, and more (Donated by Farleigh Wada Witt)
- SARRAH CAMPBELL
- $100 gift certificate to Besaw’s (Donated by Kell Alterman & Runstein)
- DAVID FORAKER
- $100 gift certificate to Fogo de Chao (Donated by Holland & Knight)
- GINGER SKINNER
- $100 gift certificate to Multnomah Whiskey Library (Donated by Vial Fotheringham)
- LISA MINNER
- $200 gift certificate to Bamboo Sushi (Donated by Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt)
- NICK LAUREN
- $100 gift certificate to Departure/Urban Farmer (Donated by Sussman Shank)
- MARK WADA
- $100 gift certificate to Restaurant St. Jack (Donated by Lindsay Hart)
- LISA PARDINI
- Pair of Trailblazer tickets (Donated by Barran Liebman)
- DMITRIY GOLOSINSKIY
- Family Membership to the Oregon Zoo (Donated by Bullivant Houser Bailey)
- DIANE BUISMAN
- $200 gift certificate to Top Golf (Donated by Ater Wynne)
- LAURA SCHANTZ
You & Legal Aid Helped Clara
After Clara's abuser sent her to the hospital with life-threatening injuries, legal aid helped keep her and her son safe and in their home.
You & Legal Aid Helped Emily
Emily's husband was violent and the violence was escalating. Legal aid helped guide Emily through the restraining order process.
You & Legal Aid Helped Steve
When "Steve's" landlord shut off the boiler, leaving all the tenants without heat for eight months, legal aid helped them assert their rights.
Columbia Bank (formerly Pacific Continental Bank)
Annual Luncheon Sponsor, 2013 - 2018; Lane County Luncheon Sponsor, 2009 - 2017
First Interstate Bank
25th Anniversary Dinner Sponsor, 2016; Lane County Luncheon Sponsor, 2015; Central Oregon Luncheon & Southern Oregon Luncheon Sponsor, 2006 - 2017; and Advisory Committee Meeting Sponsor, 2006 - 2016
LNS Court Reporting & Videoconferencing
25th Anniversary Dinner Sponsor, 2016; Annual Luncheon Sponsor, 2013 - 2017
Miller Nash Graham & Dunn
25th Anniversary Dinner Sponsor, 2016; Portland Justice Trivia Sponsor, 2017-2018
Multnomah Bar Association
Young Lawyer Movie Night Sponsor, 2011; Laf-Off Sponsor, 2007 - 2017; Justice Trivia Sponsor, 2015-2018
Nationwide Security Services
Annual Luncheon Sponsor, 2015; Marion-Polk Luncheon Sponsor, 2015 - 2016
PLF Excess Coverage Program
Movie Night Sponsor, 2011; 25th Anniversary Dinner Sponsor, 2016; Annual Luncheon Sponsor, 2013 - 2018