Donor Advised Funds MAKE A GRANT RECOMMENDATION
What is a Donor Advised Fund?
A donor advised fund (DAF) offers the opportunity to create an easy-to-establish, low cost, flexible vehicle for charitable giving as an alternative to direct giving or creating a private foundation. Donors enjoy administrative convenience, cost savings, and tax advantages by conducting their grantmaking through the fund.
How does it work?
- Establish your DAF by making an irrevocable, tax deductible donation to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program.
- Advise the investment allocation of the donated assets (any investment growth is tax free).
- Recommend grants to the charities you support, with the option of being recognized or remaining anonymous.
Making a Grant Recommendation to your Donor Advised Fund for CEJ
- If you have a donor advised fund through Schwab or Fidelity, DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants to CEJ directly from your DAF. Please use the widget on the right to make a recommendation.
- If your DAF is through another fund, please contact them directly to recommend a grant to CEJ.