Scroll down to see our upcoming events and calendar or to look at event photos.
Justice is a right, not a privilege.
ANNUAL CAMPAIGN 2020-2021 EVENTS
CEJ is looking forward to celebrating our 30th Anniversary with you over the course of 2020-21. Our anniversary is a great milestone in helping legal aid increase access to Justice for all Oregonians. Due to the impact COVID-19 has had in our communities, CEJ staff and volunteers are organizing a full range of creative outreach and giving opportunities across the state that will be done virtually or in person.
We have canceled some in-person campaign events for the safety of our supporters. Information will be forthcoming on alternative activities. Some of the following events are TENTATIVELY scheduled and may need to be canceled or re-imagined depending on changing recommendations and regulations regarding in-person gatherings and social distancing.
- Lane County Virtual Trivia Event: October 22, 2020
- Party on the Screens (Associate, New Lawyer, Law Student & New Member of the Oregon Legal Community Event): November 13, 2020
- Central Oregon Luncheon: November 6, 2020 (Bend Golf Club)
- Southern Oregon Luncheon: December 4 2020 (Medford Police Station, Prescott Community Room)
- 30th Anniversary Dinner Celebration: February 26, 2020 (Marriott Hotel, Portland)
- Accessories to Justice: To Be Announced (Salem)
- Justice Trivia: March 10, 2021 (Kells Irish Pub, Portland)