Marion-Polk Virtual Trivia Event 2020 - A Fun Way to Support Legal Aid!
Due to the COVID pandemic, in lieu of an in-person luncheon this year, the Marion-Polk steering committee has chosen to hold a virtual trivia event. Laf-Off winner Sarah Lowe will be our trivia jockey and will quiz the whole group, then teams of up to 6 people will retire to virtual breakout rooms to discuss their answers to our fun and challenging questions. We look forward to this opportunity to try something new and different!
There is no charge to attend the event. We will spend some time in between rounds to tell you about CEJ and legal aid's important work, and to ask for your financial support. You will also have the chance to donate online before the event, and to ask your colleagues and friends for support if you so choose. (The fundraising format is similar to a sponsored fun run.) If you have any questions, please e-mail us.
There will be prizes for trivia champions, best team name, and team with the most dollars raised for legal aid.*
- Ready to start your own trivia team?
- Use the form on the LEFT. (CEJ-recruited team captains, start here!)
- After you sign up, you'll be sent an e-mail with information on how to invite teammates and start to fundraise.
- Know a team captain and want to join their team?
- Check out the team list In the MIDDLE to find their team and join!
- After you sign up, you'll get information on how to start fundraising on behalf of CEJ, if you're interested. There's no obligation to do so, but we'd love for you to join the fun, help your team, and help legal aid!
- Don't want to start your own team but still want to join the fun?
- Don't worry - just use the form on the RIGHT to register individually and we'll find you a great team to join!
- Can't join us, but still want to help?
- Please make a donation to support legal aid!
|BECOME A TEAM CAPTAIN||JOIN AN EXISTING TEAM||SIGN UP AS AN INDIVIDUAL|
|Create your own trivia team!||Find your team here and join in!||We'll find you a team!|
*There will be a maximum of four trivia rounds, which may increase in difficulty. Trivia judge will be our emcee Sarah Lowe. The trivia winners are the team with the most correct answers overall and will be declared on September 24, 2020. The emcee, guided by audience enthusiasm, will pick the best team name on September 24, 2020. Team fundraising will close on September 25, 2020, at 12:00 p.m. and the team with the most dollars raised will be announced later that afternoon. Sponsored by the Campaign for Equal Justice, 620 SW Fifth Ave, Suite 1225, Portland, OR 97204.