Raffle for Justice Try for fun prizes and help legal aid!
Buy your Raffle for Justice Tickets!
Raffle prizes were donated by firms represented by members of CEJ's Associates' Committee. Thanks to the associates and their firms for their generosity!
To sign up for Party Under the Stars, our event for associates, new & young lawyers, law students, and new members of the Oregon legal community, on August 18, 2022, visit this page!
You may buy tickets for the virtual Raffle for Justice below. Tickets are $5 each, or 5 tickets for $20. The drawing will take place on August 18, 2022 after 12PM. You do not need to be present at the event to win. We will coordinate pickup, delivery, or shipment of prizes to the winners. Unfortunately, CEJ is unable to ship prizes that contain alcohol. These items will need local pickup arrangements made with CEJ. Good luck and thanks for supporting CEJ!
Prizes are listed to the left and their detailed descriptions can be found below the form. First, tell us how many total raffle tickets you would like to buy, then specify how many tickets you would like to designate for each specific item. If you don't want to choose specific items, pick "Randomize" and we will distribute your virtual tickets randomly for different items.
Raffle Prizes & Descriptions:
Item 1: Charcuterie Date Night Basket (donated by Cosgrave Vergeer Kester)***
- Cutting board
- Two bottles of Willamette Valley Vineyards Pinot Noir
- Black Pepper uncured salami
- Raincoast crisps (cranberry and hazelnut)
- Rosemary crisps
- Uncured Agrumi salami
- Blueberry vanilla goat cheese
- Garlic cheddar cheese
- Ranger chocolate (Sea Salt and Espresso)
- Spoon preserves (Orcas Pear with Bay, Salted Apple caramel, and Rhubarb Lavender)
- two fresh soft cheeses purchased on the day of the raffle
Item 2: Batter Up! Basket (donated by Markowitz Herbold)
Get ready to make a killer breakfast! Markowitz Herbold has put together the ultimate breakfast creation experience. Sweet breakfast food? Check! Hot drink? Double check! This basket includes:
- Bob's Red Mill buttermilk pancake and waffle mix
- Mini waffle maker
- Oregon Growers marionberry fruit spread
- Meadowfoam raw honey from the Willamette Valley
- Cinnamon snickerdoodle flavored almond & cashew butter
- Organic maple syrup
- Choice Organics' English breakfast tea
- Stumptown Holler Mtn. coffee blend
- Two adorable mugs
Item 3: Olympia Provisions Basket (donated by Perkins Coie)
- Olympia Provisions artisan salami:
- Choriza Rioja - Spanish-style salami with both sweet and smoked paprika, garlic and oregano
- Saucisson Sec - Classic French style salami seasoned with fresh garlic and cracked black pepper
- Loukanika - Greek style salami with vivid flavors of cumin, garlic, and hints of orange zest
- Nola - a course-ground Italian salami with black pepper, chili flake & allspice.
- Wheel of Cheese
- Organic sourdough flatbread bites
- Dry roasted hazelnuts
- Dijon mustard
- Raw wildflower honey
- Pickled beets
- Green olives
Item 4: Wine Box (donated by Tonkon Torp)***
This eclectic wine box includes three Oregon wines: the first is a sparkling wine from Dundee Hills, Evenstad Reserve Brut M.V.3; the second is Domaine Serene, a multi-vintage rosé; and the third is a 2018 Domaine Serene, ‘Grand Cheval,’ an Oregon red wine from the Walla Walla Valley & Dundee Hills.
Item 5: Beer and Snacks Basket (donated by Davis Wright Tremaine)***
- Pfriem beer
- Sock it to me socks
- Secret Aardvark hot sauce
- Lesser Evil popcorn
- Salt & Straw cookbook
- Freeland Spirits gift card ($75)
Item 6: Wine and Snacks Basket (donated by Davis Wright Tremaine)***
- Stoller wine
- Sock it to me socks
- A variety of Honey Mama’s chocolate
- Yogi tea
- Salt and Straw cookbook
- Lubliner gift card ($75)
Item 7: Willamette Valley Vineyards Club Favorites Gift Basket (donated by Lewis Brisbois)***
This basket features the Tualatin Estate Pinot Noir from Willamette Valley Vineyards and surrounded by an assortment of homegrown delights that'll send the taste-buds soaring.
- Cranberry Sweets Oregon Berries
- Pacific Hazelnut Farms Milk Chocolate Hazelnuts
- Oregon Growers Strawberry Fruit Spread
- Elki Classic Water Crackers
- Oregon's Choice Alderwood Smoked Albacore
- Pacific Hazelnut Farms Roasted Salted Hazelnuts
- Steven Smith Tea Sampler 6 Pack
Item 8: Oregon Craft Beer Crate (donated by Dunn Carney)***
This collection has something to please the palate of every beer lover. It includes a selection and barrel-aged beers, plus ales and lagers, from Alesong Brewing and Blending, Double Mountain Brewery, Little Beast, Mazama Brewing, and pFriem Family Brewers. Also included are tumbler glasses from North Drinkware that have detailed molds of Mt. Hood and Mt. Bachelor.
Item 9: Willamette Valley Wine Box (donated by Dunn Carney)***
Enjoy an eclectic mix of Oregon pinot noir, rosé and chardonnay from Domaine Drouhin, Elk Cove Vineyards, J. Christopher, King Estate, Sokol Blosser and Twin Forks. The wine box also includes a wine gift set with a vacuum wine preserver, corkscrew, and stainless steel wine caps.
Item 10: Beard and Hair Care Basket (donated by Sussman Shank)
- Cloak & Dagger Barber Co. $50 gift card
- Proraso’s Beard Care Tin which includes Beard Wash, a gentle, yet effective, cleanser for both beard and skin; Beard Balm, to soften hair and ease itch and irritation associated with new growth; and Beard Oil, to nourish, smooth and protect the beard while softening and adding sheen. Enriched with natural essential oils of eucalyptus, bergamot and rosemary, it gives a long-lasting refreshing effect and a nod to Proraso's instantly recognizable signature shaving scent.
Item 11: Portland Timbers Half-Gallon Growler by GrowlerWerks (donated by Miller Nash Graham & Dunn LLP)***
Item 12: $100 gift card to Urdaneta (donated by Kell Alterman & Runstein)
Item 13: $100 gift card to New Seasons (donated by Lane Powell)
Item 14: 100 gift card to Laurelhurst Market (donated by Littler Mendelson)
Item 15: $200 gift card to Bullard restaurant in PDX (donated by Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.)
Item 16: $125 gift card for Stem Wine Bar (donated by Stoll Berne)
Item 17: $150 to Kachka (donated by Wyse Kadish)
Item 18: $150 Screen Door gift card and $50 Cookie Dough Café gift card (donated by Stoel Rives LLP)
Item 19: $150 gift card to Gallo Nero (donated by Lewis Brisbois)
Item 20: 2 Blazers Tickets (donated by Barran Liebman)
Item 21: $300 Gift Card to Nike (donated by Stoel Rives LLP)
Item 22: $500 hotel.com gift card (donated by Bullard Law)
Item 23: $100 gift card to Andina (donated by Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt)
Item 24: $100 gift card to Oven and Shaker (donated by Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt)
*** CEJ is unable to ship prizes that contain alcohol. These items will need to have local pickup arrangements made with CEJ.