Due to the COVID pandemic, in lieu of an in-person luncheon this year, the Southern Oregon Steering Committee has chosen to hold a virtual trivia event on January 6, 2021, from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Your trivia jockey, Steering Committee Chair Dom Campanella, will quiz the whole group, then teams of up to 6 people will retire to virtual breakout rooms to discuss their answers to our fun and challenging questions.
There is no charge to attend the event. We will spend a little time in between rounds to tell you about CEJ and legal aid's important work, and to ask for your financial support. You will also have the chance to donate online before the event, and to ask your colleagues and friends for support if you so choose. (The fundraising format is similar to a sponsored fun run.) If you have any questions, please e-mail us.
There will be prizes for trivia champions, best team name, and team with the most dollars raised for legal aid.*
- Ready to start your own trivia team?
- Use the form on the LEFT. (CEJ-recruited team captains, start here!)
- After you sign up, you'll be sent an e-mail with information on how to invite teammates and start to fundraise.
- Know a team captain and want to join their team?
- Check out the team list In the MIDDLE to find their team and join!
- After you sign up, you'll get information on how to start fundraising on behalf of CEJ, if you're interested. There's no obligation to do so, but we'd love for you to join the fun, help your team, and help legal aid!
- Don't want to start your own team but still want to join the fun?
- Don't worry - just use the form on the RIGHT to register individually and we'll find you a great team to join!
- Can't join us, but still want to help?
- Please make a donation to support legal aid!
|BECOME A TEAM CAPTAIN||JOIN AN EXISTING TEAM||SIGN UP AS AN INDIVIDUAL|
|Create your own trivia team!||Find your team here and join in!||We'll find you a team!|
*There will be a maximum of three trivia rounds, which may increase in difficulty. Trivia judge and best team name judge will be our emcee/trivia jockey. The trivia winners are the team with the most correct answers on January 6, 2021. Best team name will be announced on January 6, 2021. Team fundraising will close on January 13, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. and the team with the most dollars raised will be announced on January 14, 2021. Sponsored by the Campaign for Equal Justice, 620 SW Fifth Ave, Suite 1225, Portland, OR 97204.