Join the CEJ Associates Committee and other new/young lawyers for a fun evening of virtual trivia! Our emcees will quiz the whole group, then teams of up to 6 people will retire to virtual breakout rooms to discuss their answers to our fun and challenging questions. We'll also draw the winners for the online Raffle for Justice. (Buy your raffle tickets here!)
There is no charge to attend the event. Virtual "doors" open at 5 and trivia starts at 5:30. We will spend a little time in between rounds to tell you about CEJ and legal aid's important work, and to ask for your financial support. You will also have the chance to donate online before the event, and to ask your colleagues and friends for support if you so choose. (The fundraising format is similar to a sponsored fun run.) If you have any questions, please e-mail us.
There will be prizes for trivia champions, best team name, and team with the most dollars raised for legal aid.*
- Ready to start your own trivia team?
- Use the form on the LEFT column in the table below. (This is the form that CEJ-recruited team captains should use.)
- After you sign up, you'll be sent an e-mail with information on how to invite teammates and start to fundraise.
- Know a team captain and want to join their team?
- Check out the team list In the MIDDLE column of the table below to find their team and join!
- After you sign up, you'll get information on how to start fundraising on behalf of CEJ, if you're interested. There's no obligation to do so, but we'd love for you to join the fun, help your team, and help legal aid!
- Don't want to start your own team but still want to join the fun?
- Don't worry - just use the link on the RIGHT column of the table below to register individually and we'll find you a great team to join!
- Can't join us, but still want to help?
- Please make a donation to support legal aid!
|BECOME A TEAM CAPTAIN||JOIN AN EXISTING TEAM||SIGN UP AS AN INDIVIDUAL|
|Create your own trivia team!||Find your team here and join in!||Let us find you a team!|
|Click here to register individually! We will sign you up for a team.|
*There will be a maximum of five trivia rounds, which may increase in difficulty. Trivia judges will be our emcees. The trivia winners are the team with the most correct answers overall and will be declared on September 29, 2021 The emcees will pick the best team name on September 29, 2021. Team fundraising will close on September 31, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. and the team with the most dollars raised will be announced after that time. Sponsored by the Campaign for Equal Justice, 620 SW Fifth Ave, Suite 1225, Portland, OR 97204.